- 04/25/2019 at 2:52 am #601531EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Why were the Vedas and Upanishads passed down to the generations through word of mouth rather than in writing during the Vedic period?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Rig Vedic people did not possess the art of writing.
- They believed that message transfer through words eliminates the chance of ambiguity.
- They believed in sitting in front of Gurus and receiving the knowledge.
- They did not have pen, paper etc. to write.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad