- 04/15/2019 at 6:01 am #489090EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Why does the author use the phrase "without clearly realizing what international justice is", in the context of German people?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Germans have a warped notion of international justice which is not shared by other political powers.
- Germans have a mistaken belief that their ideas of peace and justice are shared by the international community.
- Unhealthy competition among European powers has clouded their sense of justice.
- Conflicting thoughts debar the conduct of peaceful diplomacy.
- Incongruent views of groups lead to various interpretations of international justice.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad