- 04/15/2019 at 3:19 am #484690EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Why does the author say: `Moreover, they bolster the education system by filling in the cracks left by lacunas in content or in the delivery of the same`?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Secondary education providers have been able to exploit the shortcomings of the primary education sector.
- Primary education sector has not been able to hide its shortcomings.
- Secondary education sector has emerged as a foil to the primary education sector.
- Primary education sector has supported the secondary education sector well.
- Secondary education sector has smoothened out the rough edges left by the primary education sector in the learning process.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad