- 04/13/2019 at 2:25 am #451351Rohit ManglikParticipantSelect Question Language :
Why does the author believe that the punishment follows for the violation of the law and not for moral transgression?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The criminal act may not be good or bad in itself.
- Moral laws should not be binding on the people.
- The violation is of utmost consequence and morality is secondary.
- Legality and morality don`t go hand in hand.
- Violation of the law warrants punishment more than the lack of morality.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad