- 04/15/2019 at 5:27 am #488186EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Why did the author term the Arab army engaging the Turks as `vaporous army`?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- They carried with them a vaporous substance that made them invisible to the Turks.
- They could not register their presence before the vast army of the Turks.
- They were as elusive and thin as vapour that frustrated the Turks.
- The Arab army was trained by Lawrence to remain vaporous whenever needed.
- They were called vaporous army because of their inefficiency and smallness.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad