- 04/15/2019 at 3:15 am #484601EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Why are the categories
"true and false so inadequate "in the case of philosophy?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- True and false are different only in form, not in substance.
- There is nothing inherently true or false in a philosophical theory.
- Various philosophical interpretations have a sort of hierarchy of truths.
- Since philosophical tenets cannot be tested for validity, it is difficult to prove their truthfulness.
- The philosophical truths are relative, not absolute.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad