This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

I want to know whether i have to keep Andhra Pradesh center or West Bengal center to write the exam because i am from West Bengal but Studying in Andhra Pradesh.

Please tell in which place i secure best rank?

Srinivasan S 

Hi Nicole,

Andhra Pradesh is in top spot (1st rank) in IIT JEE rankings for the past 5 years. So, if you take AP as test centre you need to score more marks whereas West Bengal is in Top 10 rankings. So, if you are a good scorer compete with AP aspirants otherwise West Bengal.

Good Luck

Srinivasan S 

Hi Nicole,

Andhra Pradesh is in top spot (1st rank) in IIT JEE rankings for the past 5 years. So, if you take AP as test centre you need to score more marks whereas West Bengal is in Top 10 rankings. So, if you are a good scorer compete with AP aspirants otherwise West Bengal.

Good Luck

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

In terms of convenience and AP being the top spot in JEE rankings, you should choose AP instead of West Bengal. Thank you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account