- 04/23/2019 at 5:48 am #572778EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which one of the following statements is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The general funds of a registered Trade Union shall not be spent on the payment of salaries.
- The registered Trade Union may constitute a separate fund for the promotion of the civic and political interests.
- No appeal lies against the order of refusal of the Registrar to registrar a Trade union.
- Every registered Trade Union shall not be a body corporate.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad