- 04/20/2019 at 2:25 am #546110EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which one of the following statements is true, regarding the role of heredity and environment in human development?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The role of environment is almost fixed whereas the impact of heredity can be altered.
- The theories based on 'behaviourism' are largely based on the role of 'heredity' in human development.
- The relative effects of heredity and environment vary in different areas of development.
- The policy of compensatory discrimination,of the Government of India, is based on the role of 'nature' in human development.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad