- 04/30/2019 at 7:07 am #726435EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which one of the following statements is not true for soldering?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The liquidus temperature of filler metal is below 450oC.
- The filler material in soldering is copper alloy.
- Fluxes are generally used in soldering.
- Soldered joints are not suitable for high temperature service.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad