- 05/10/2019 at 4:09 am #798363EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which one of the following statements is incorrect?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Ctenophora are diploblastic marine animals with no digestive tract.
- Presence of gonoducts and copulatory organs in Platyhelminthes.
- Nephiridia is present in annelids for excretion and osmoregulation.
- Mollusca have open circulatory system.
- Respiration occurs by tracheae in Arthropods.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad