- 04/30/2019 at 3:45 am #721640EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which ONE of the following statements about baffles in a shell and tube heat exchanger is FALSE?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Baffles act as a support to the tube bundle.
- Baffles reduce the pressure drop on the shell-side.
- Baffles alter the shell-side flow pattern.
- Baffles help in increasing the shell-side heat transfer coefficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad