- 04/19/2019 at 3:15 am #532909EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which one of the following is not correct in the current Indian scenario?
- Life expectancy is on the increase and is about 67 years as of now.
- Infant mortality rate is on the decline and has reached 47 per thousand.
- Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) is on the rise due to lack of medical facilities.
- Percentage of women giving birth in health institutions is on the rise.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad