- 07/14/2019 at 3:16 am #1445710EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which one of the following belongs to the category of good &aposresearch ethics&apos?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Publishing the same paper in two research journals without telling the editors.
- Conducting a review of the literature that acknowledges the contributions of other people in the relevant field or relevant prior work.
- Trimming outliers from a data set without discussing your reasons in a research paper.
- Including a colleague as an author on a research paper in return for a favour even though the colleague did not make a serious contribution to the paper.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad