This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dinesh kumar 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Ajeet 
    I am willing to do MSC it rather than MCA, It is worth of doing MSC Is it a cross degree? Which one is better MCA or MSC? Please help me.
  • #9366 Reply

there isn’t any criteria for comparison between the two as both are different courses  MCA is related to computer programming and applications while MSc is science oriented stream in which you can opt for any subject and study in that field.

• #1862896 Reply
     Nihar Sharma

MSc computer science is better than MCA. MSc is a 2 years course whereas MCA is 3 years course. Many students opt for going for MCA after completing there BCA which make it 3+3 years i.e. 6 years course in total. Almost all companies treat MCA degree holder which is equivalent to B Tech thus you will spend 6 years doing BCA & MCA which will hold value equivalent to 4 years of engineering.

• #1863702 Reply
     dinesh kumar 
    Participant

According to me it depends upon your interest and your graduation background. If you have done BSc then i will suggest you to choose MSC and if you have degree in BCA or BA in Maths , go for MCA.

Reply To: Which one is better MCA or MSC
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account