- 04/25/2019 at 2:26 pm #617792EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of these statements is the author most likely to agree with?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Metaphor and metonymy are elementary in any cognitive process.
- There is a possibility of diseases other than aphasia, having similar implications for language.
- If abnormal verbal behaviour is valid for an investigation of language, then it is plausible to suppose that all conditions affecting speech should be studied and not just aphasia.
- There might be problems other than metaphor and metonym involved that might be more fundamental in the study of aphasia.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad