- 04/15/2019 at 5:57 am #488936EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of these is the main idea of the author in the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Civilization is solely responsible for the mechanization of our lives.
- We have transformed ourselves into machines which cannot even enjoy the simple act of travelling.
- In modern day society, a sense of excitement and a taste of the unexpected are missing.
- Whenever a society misses a taste of the unexpected and a sense of adventure, it becomes an artificial society.
- Because we have become more civilized, we cannot even enjoy the simple act of travelling for lack of a sense of adventure.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad