This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I am an arts graduate with economics. I have experience of working in an international call center and am interested in hospitality (front office) or retail as a career. Which of the two has better career prospects in terms of pay package and growth? Which are the good institutes offering PG courses in these?

• #5010 Reply
     pankaj 

Dear Vaibhav

Kindly go for retail as call centre can give a career growth for a limited period of time but retails business is a never ending growth sector

• #6688 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Before choosing a career in any of the two, I suggest that you should be sure you are a patient person with good communication and stress-management skills, since holiday seasons and human interaction is much more in both of these two.

Also, there may be late night shifts in hospitality. Career growth is good in both.

You will have to consider the practical part of both these jobs and then decide between the two. It is completely an individual choice. 🙂

Reply To: Which of the two has better career prospects in terms of conditions?
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account