- 04/24/2019 at 9:07 am #592561EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following states the cause for increased running costs of banks?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The banks were more focussed towards concessional credit which deprived them of the potential earning.
- The banks were not allowed to take independent decisions for managing their activities.
- The low number of branches resulted in decreased performance and higher costs.
- The operational managers were not given independence to decide budget for their branches.
- The regulatory restrictions on the banks did not allow them to fix interest rates and cover the expenditures.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad