- 05/10/2019 at 6:43 am #800263EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements violates the fundamental theorem of factorisation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- For some value of x, 18x will end with 5.
- Prime factorisation of a natural number is unique.
- Every composite number can be expressed as a product of prime numbers.
- 7 5 + 3 5 + 5 3 2 is a composite number.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad