- 05/10/2019 at 6:33 am #800081EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements regarding the square of atomic wave function at a point near to the nucleus is not correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- may be positive, negative or imaginary.
- is proportional to electron density.
- is directly proportional to the probability of finding the electron.
- is equal to the probability of finding the electron if is a normalised wave function.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad