- 04/18/2019 at 10:05 am #524898EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements regarding the special provisions for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is/are incorrect?
1. Parliament cannot alter the name and territory of J&K without the consent of the State Legislature.
2. No proclamation of emergency can be made by the President under Article 352 on the ground of "internal disturbance" in J&K without the concurrence of J&K Government.
3. The Union shall have the power to suspend the State Constitution on the ground of failure to comply with the directions given by the Union.
4. The Union shall have no power to make a Proclamation of Financial Emergency with respect to the State of J&K.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 3 only
- 4 only
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad