- 04/29/2019 at 2:12 am #697583EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements regarding bioavailability of a drug is false?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is a fraction of administered drug that reaches the systemic circulation in an unchanged form.
- Bioavailability can be compared in the area under curve after oral and intravenous administration.
- Low oral availability always and necessarily means poor absorption.
- Bioavailability can be determined from plasma concentration or urinary excretion data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad