- 04/30/2019 at 5:10 pm #731725EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is true concerning secondary storage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Printers are a type of secondary storage device.
- It can be accessed more quickly than main memory.
- It is more expensive than the primary memory
- It can be more easily expanded than main memory.
- It is under the direct control of the CPU.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad