- 05/13/2019 at 1:48 pm #842102EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is true about Mendeleev's periodic table?
- In Mendeleev's periodic table, cobalt (atomic mass = 58.9) appeared before nickel (atomic mass = 58.7).
- There was no place in Mendeleev's periodic table for the undiscovered elements of that time.
- In Mendeleev's periodic table, there is only one case where an element with a higher atomic mass appears before an element with a lower atomic mass.
- Mendeleev gave a specific position to the isotopes in his periodic table.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad