- 05/10/2019 at 5:02 am #799096EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- When a vapour cools, it changes into liquid and this process is called evaporation.
- The process of conversion of a solid directly to a vapour is called sublimation.
- When a solid converts to a liquid, it is called condensation.
- When a solid is cooled, it expands and its expansion depends upon its size.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad