- 05/10/2019 at 6:32 am #800029EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is NOT true about evaporation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Evaporation takes place from the surface of a liquid at all temperatures.
- The rate of evaporation depends upon the area of the exposed surface of the liquid, nature of the liquid and its temperature.
- The rate of evaporation is independent of the pressure to which the liquid is subjected.
- The cooling produced in evaporation is a consequence of the fact that a liquid has latent heat.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad