- 04/25/2019 at 11:18 pm #631921EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is not true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- For an unlawful assembly, the number of persons must be five or more.
- Mere presence of a person at the scene of offence does not make him a member of an unlawful assembly.
- An assembly, which was not unlawful when it assembled, may subsequently become an unlawful assembly.
- When the accused persons are charged for committing mischief and for rioting separately, the acquittal from the charge of mischief would entail automatic acquittal from the charge of rioting.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad