- 04/14/2019 at 10:35 am #468103EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The current will flow if there is potential difference.
- Conventional direction of current is from negative terminal to positive terminal of the cell.
- Lightening is the electric discharge travelling from clouds at high potential to the earth surface which is at zero potential.
- Electrons flow from negative terminal to positive terminal of the cell.
- Fuse consists of a piece of wire made of an alloy of low melting point
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad