- 04/17/2019 at 7:18 pm #512360EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is incorrect about the urban centres of the Harappan civilisation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The settlements were divided into two sections, namely Citadel and Lower town.
- Streets and roads would intersect at right angles.
- In urban centres, a carefully planned drainage system was built.
- Every house did not have its own bathroom.
- There were no windows in the walls along the ground level.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad