- 05/10/2019 at 7:00 am #800479EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is false about the decomposition reactions?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Decomposition reactions require energy in the form of heat, light or electricity.
- Energy is neither absorbed nor released during the electrolysis of water, .
- Dissociation of lead nitrate is an example of thermal decomposition reaction.
- Reaction of quicklime with water is not an example of thermal decomposition reaction.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad