- 04/28/2019 at 7:25 pm #691208EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is false?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The degree of the differential equation is the highest power of the highest order differential coefficient occurring in it.
- The order of the differential equation is the highest order derivative occurring in the equation.
- The order of a differential equation is unique.
- The order of a differential equation is any integer.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad