- 04/29/2019 at 2:37 am #698253EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is correct regarding the size of the face at birth and adulthood?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The face forms 2/3rd the bulk of head whereas in an adult, it forms 1/3rd of the bulk.
- The face forms 1/2 the bulk of the head throughout the life.
- The face forms 1/3rd the bulk of the head whereas in an adult, it forms 1/8th of the bulk.
- The face forms only 1/8th of bulk of head whereas in an adult, it forms 1/3rd to 1/2 of the bulk.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad