- 05/10/2019 at 5:42 am #799585EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is correct according to the first law of thermodynamics?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed.
- If two systems are in thermal equilibrium with a third system, they must be in thermal equilibrium with each other.
- The entropy of any isolated system, not in thermal equilibrium, almost always increases.
- The entropy of any pure substance in thermodynamic equilibrium approaches zero as the temperature approaches zero.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad