- 05/10/2019 at 5:20 am #799341EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is correct about potential difference?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Potential difference is the maximum voltage obtainable from the cell.
- The work calculated from the potential difference is the maximum work obtainable from the cell.
- It is responsible for the flow of the steady current in the cell.
- Potential difference is the difference of the electrode potentials of the two electrodes when current is flowing through the circuit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad