- 04/23/2019 at 4:19 am #571519EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- An increase in the price of a commodity represents a fall in its value.
- Value has nothing to do with the price.
- If the price of a commodity falls, its value relative to other goods does not change.
- The price of a good is its value measured in terms of money.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad