- 05/10/2019 at 5:15 am #799281EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is correct?
- -radioactivity is a process in which an electron is emitted from an unstable atom, whose atomic number Z remains unchanged.
- -radioactivity is the process in which daughter nucleus has atomic number 1 unit more than that of parent nucleus.
- -radioactivity is the process in which an unstable atom emits a helium nucleus.
- -radioactivity is the process in which a heavy atom emits electromagnetic radiation of very high frequency.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad