- 04/15/2019 at 5:34 am #488370EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is best supported by the information given in the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The extent of aphasia can be determined by the extent of polarity between the two dual processes and an overt inclination towards either one of them.
- The polarity found and proved experimentally by Jakobson in an abnormality like aphasia can without any compunction be extended to the other and more normal spheres of life.
- The dichotomy - be it in abnormality or anything else, can never be absolute.
- The use of the dual process in natural sciences can only be extended so far as its connection with words - either spoken or written.
- Both the processes of the dichotomy can only be studied in association with each other.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad