- 04/18/2019 at 8:48 pm #526781EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statement(s) is/are not correct for the Ninth Schedule of the Constitution of India?
1. It was inserted by the first amendment in 1951.
2. It includes those laws, which are beyond the purview of judicial review.
3. It was inserted by the 42nd Amendment.
4. The laws in the Ninth Schedule are primarily those which pertain to the matters of national security.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 3 and 4
- 3 only
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad