- 04/17/2019 at 9:47 pm #513824EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. Rapeseeds and mustard seeds belong to the wheat belt of northern and central India.
2. Groundnut is a Kharif crop depending entirely upon moderate but timely rainfall.
3. Gujarat is the dominant producer of groundnut.
4. India is the largest producer of pulses.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only 2 and 3
- Only 2 and 4
- Only 1, 2 and 4
- All of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad