- 05/18/2019 at 6:24 pm #892148EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. The inertia constant of an alternator is the ratio of the stored energy in MJ to its machine rating MVA.
2. For moment of inertia J in kg-m2, the swing equation is J
3. For finding the transient stability of the power system the necessary condition is
4. The angular momentum M of a machine is MJs per elec. Degree
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1, 3 & 4
- 1 & 3 only
- 4 only
- 2 only
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad