- 04/18/2019 at 9:57 am #524828EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements does not hold good regarding the Centre-State legislative relations?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Parliament alone can make extra-territorial legislations.
- When there is a conflict over a matter between the State list and the Concurrent list, the former prevails over the latter.
- Parliament is empowered to legislate in the State field in national interest, if Rajya Sabha passes a resolution by absolute majority.
- The power to make laws on residuary subjects is vested with the Parliament.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad