- 05/09/2019 at 11:34 pm #794022EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements contradicts Raoult’s law?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Due to non-volatile solute, relative lowering of vapour pressure of a solution is equal to the mole fraction of the solute in solution.
- Vapour pressure of solution is directly proportional to the mole fraction of the solvent.
- Lowering of vapour pressure for a particular solution is independent of temperature.
- Relative lowering of vapour pressure for a particular solution is independent of temperature.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad