- 07/27/2019 at 6:53 am #1516875EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements concerning IC fabrication is not correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A typical wafer of doped Si may be 400 µm thick, of diameter 5 – 15 cm. The purity of the wafer does not matter and can be even polycrystalline in nature.
- Semiconductors lack magnetic properties, so they cannot exhibit inductance. However, the inductors can be realized by combination of active and passive components.
- Resistors are obtained by utilizing the bulk resistivity of one of the regions; for example, the DS channel of MOSFET can serve as a resistor.
- In a reverse biased p-n junction, the positive and negative ions exist in opposite sides of p-n junction; because of that p-n junction behaves like a parallel plate capacitor.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad