- 04/15/2019 at 5:23 am #488040EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements can be most directly extracted from the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The controversy behind the political meaning of revolution provides it with whatever historical relevance it has.
- Inspite of all the attempts being made to the contrary, revolution will always remain a separate and important political and historical entity.
- Temporal classification of revolutions has little or no effect on its future relevance.
- When we are dealing with the concept of a revolution, we are basically dealing with a phenomenon to which the criteria of social problem-solving apply more than peripherally.
- A revolution depicts a time where human agencies can effectively choose between correct and incorrect solutions, alternative strategies or more or less wasteful or elegant methods of achieving ends specifiable in advance.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad