- 04/15/2019 at 5:53 am #488839EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements can be directly inferred from the passage about intentional blindness?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Intentional blindness, a common phenomenon, is the brain's mechanism to filter out unwanted detail.
- We live in a world of our own and tend to ignore even the most conspicuous events.
- The mind of a man is like a videotape; the mind recalls what the eyes see.
- The cognitive scientists believe that inattentive blindness results from "the inhibition of attention".
- Most people do not perceive the visual world attentively.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad