- 04/18/2019 at 10:46 am #525226EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements best sums up the man's reaction to his problem?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The man is extremely upset to find the shirt burnt and frantically tries to repair the damage.
- The hole in the shirt and the wife's anticipated nagging are minor problems, the greater one is that the man cannot find a needle.
- The shirt hole or the nagging or the lack of a needle are not of great consequences.
- The man is terrified of his wife and dreads her discovering the burnt shirt.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad