- 05/01/2019 at 8:38 am #742745EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements best explains the processing of a sequential search?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It searches an array by starting at the middle and working out in both the directions.
- It compares adjacent array elements, exchanging them if they are out of order.
- It searches an array from beginning to the end, until the specified element is located.
- It combines two sorted arrays into a single sorted array.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad