- 07/14/2019 at 3:12 am #1445671EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are true?
1) The organic matter present in the sewage may either be biodegradable or non-biodegradable.
2) Nitrogenous organic matter is oxidised by nitrosomonous bacteria into nitrite.
3) The process of conversion of nitrogeous organic matter into nitrite and then nitrates is called denitrification.
4) Nitrogenous organic matter is oxidised after the oxidation of carbonaceous organic matter.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 3 only
- 1, 2 and 4 only
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
- 1, 2 and 3 only
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad