- 07/14/2019 at 3:08 am #1445591EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are not correct?
1) Strain Energy method can be used to find out the deflection of the member only.
2) Strain Energy method can be used for a section having variable flexural rigidity.
3) Castigliano’s first theorem gives the deflection at a point.
4) Moment area method cannot be used for the beams having variable section properties.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 4
- 1 and 4
- 1 and 2
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad